United Airlines Reservations (UA)
United Airlines Book A Flight Deals : +1-860-590-8822
Looking for an escape? Experience the Epitome of Luxury for less with United Airlines book a flight with us. All you have to do is visit our page and enter your dates and destinations, and there you go! Bookings are much more comfortable and more traffic-free with us. You can also give us a call to do so at our customer helpline numbers or visit the United Airlines Booking number for the same.
All kinds of ticket fares are available for fulfilling your requirements and budget availability. We offer you the best of the deals on your United Airlines reservations, depending upon the availability and date of journey. Fresh fare deals are published every day on our website very frequently to provide you the best user experience and pocket-friendly offers.
How to Make United Airlines Reservations Flights?
Planning to book UA flight for your upcoming vacation? Need Help? If yes; then pick your phone and dial United Airlines reservations phone number. Your call will be answered by one of the designated airline representatives, who will help you find the best United flight deal and make your confirmed flight booking within no time. In case, you face any issues related to your flight ticket or need to make any changes in your itinerary, you can contact customer service help-desk through dedicated United Airlines reservations phone number +1-860-590-8822.
Booking with United Airlines Official Site
Today’s world is all about speed and efficiency and nothing is more effortless than making United airlines booking by visiting the airline’s official website. Below are mentioned the important steps that are included in the flight booking online.
- Open the browser and click on the official website of United Airlines.
- There, find out the ‘Book’ option on the home page and select among the following options – a round-trip, one-way, Book with Miles, and Calendar Shop.
- Enter your departure and arrival city and select the journey dates.
- Choose the number of travelers and pick the travel class option depending on your budget and requirement.
- Click on the ‘Find Flights’ button to search the available flight options and head towards the payment to make the final confirmation.
Booking With the United Airlines Mobile App
The mobile app of the airline is your travel toolkit. This refreshed app provides a more dynamic and robust experience, giving you access to all the personalized information. You can use the app to make United Airlines reservations, check-in, view your MileagePlus account information, check upgrade and flight statuses, get a mobile boarding pass, and much more. You can do all these things directly from your mobile device.
Download the United Airline’s app and enjoy it on your device. The app will help you at every stage of your journey. Use the app to be updated with your flight schedule. Use the app and stay away from all the hassles of air travel.
United Airlines Book a Flight At Affordable Price
A major American air carrier, United Airlines is counted as one of the most preferred choices among the travelers worldwide. This airline is lined up with incredible facilities and out-of-the-box services that allow the travelers to enjoy an award-winning experience. It is known to everyone that United is one of the expensive flag carriers in the world and is a bit difficult to afford, especially for the budget-oriented travelers. However, there are several loopholes with the help of which you can book United flight tickets for an affordable price. Let’s find out some of the tips and tricks in regards to the same here.
Apply United Airlines Promo Codes
The best way to reduce the travel expenses is to apply the airline’s promo codes and discount coupons. The airline generally offers these codes and coupons either as a travel credit or you can also purchase the same. Use these codes and coupons at the time of making flight bookings and enjoy a budget-friendly journey.
Fetch early-bird discounts
Advance ticket booking is always cheap, be it the United Airlines or with any other major air carrier. If you want to book the affordable flight tickets, then initiate the United Airlines Book a Flight process as early as you can and grab early-bird discounts.
Join MileagePlus Program
Are you a frequent flyer and looking for more advantages? If yes, then join United Airlines’ MileagePlus program and earn miles on your daily activities as well. These miles will be then redeemed for booking your upcoming flight. You can also rack-up those rewards without thinking twice as they will never expire. You can join this program for free and spend the miles you earn on everything, be it the flight tickets, hotel stays, car rentals, vacation packages, and everything in between.
Always check the price drop
Nothing is worse than finding a price drop for exactly the same flight ticket that you have purchased a few days back at an expensive rate. Well, United Airlines understands this fact and thus allows the travelers to seek a refund if they find a price drop for exact same travel dates and for the same itinerary. Travelers can take advantage of a 24-hour rule in which they can get a 100% refund for flight cancellation. Once this 24-hour window is passed, travelers will then get the refund in the form of travel credit. For more information, you can connect with United Airlines Booking Number +1-860-590-8822 at any time to seek help.
Book the entire vacation package
If you are going on a trip, then you are advised to purchase a vacation package instead of booking flights, accommodation, and car rental individually. United Airlines offers amazing vacation packages to the travelers so that they can pamper the traveler inside them without emptying the bank balance.
Book a flight ticket on the cheapest day
Last but not least, the method to book the cheap flight tickets is to select the cheapest day and get the bookings done with ease. Usually, Tuesday is considered the cheapest day to book the flight tickets.
Other Business Class Flight Deals :
How to Use the Manage Booking Option for Ordering Special Meals?
United Airlines is known to value its customers and, therefore, offers special meals to the travelers so that they can satiate their taste buds in the air. These special meals include Asian food, Hindu food, vegan food, gluten-free, Jain food, Japanese food, Kosher meal, and a lot more. If special meals are available on your United Airlines flight, then you can easily pre-order the same before boarding the flight. Special meals can be booked either at the time of booking or by using the United Airlines Manage Booking option.
To book special meals, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the airline in the web browser and go to the My Trips section available in the menu bar.
- A new screen will open where the travelers will have to enter the Confirmation Code and the Last Name (as mentioned at the time of making bookings)
- Click on Find My Bookings button and your itinerary will then open on the screen in front of you.
- Now, you are free to add or order your special meal in your itinerary without any hassle. This facility is available for free and you will not have to pay any extra amount.
United Airlines Manage My Booking is the simple and the least expensive method to select the add-ons.
Important Things to Know About Ordering the Special Meal
- Travelers are advised to order their special meal at least 24 hours before the flight take-off. After that, no such requests will be entertained by the airline.
- The airline takes care of the food allergies of the travelers but for this, you need to inform the airline about the same so that they can look after the same while serving the food.
- Requests for special meals can also be done on the codeshare flights as well but the airline doesn’t guarantee the availability. The airline’s agent just informs the partner airline about your preference and this is all in the hands of the codeshare airline.
- One can book for the special meals only on those flights on which this facility is available. This facility is mainly available on the international flights as well as on the North America long-haul flights.
United Airlines Phone Number Details
|United Airlines Reservations||+1-860-590-8822|
|United Airlines Reservations Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|United Airlines Customer Service Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|United Airlines Flight Reservations||+1-860-590-8822|
|United Airlines en Español Teléfono||+1-860-590-8822|
|United Airlines Telefono USA||24*7|
|United Airlines Booking Number||1 (800) 864-8331|
|United Airlines Baggage Tracking||1 (800) 335-2247|
|Call United Airlines Reservations||+1-860-590-8822|
|Cargo Sales & QuickPak||1-800-575-3335|
|Executive Accounts Desk||1-800-521-0810|
|United Groups Phone Number||1-800-426-1122|
|Headquarters||Willis Tower, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
Guide of United Airlines Check-in Procedure
United Airlines main aim is to provide a stress-free experience to its passengers, and they ensure that every passenger has ample time to board their flight. Check-in is available 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. There are several ways to check-in for your next flight.
United Airlines official site
The official site of the airline is one of the most convenient ways to make UAL reservations and to check-in for your next flight. Visit the website and enter your last name and eTicket number or confirmation number. Click on the “continue” button. After this, use your MileagePlus account information to log-in.
United Airlines mobile app
Another easy way to check-in is to use the mobile app of the airline. Download the app on your device and check-in within no time. Click on the check-in box to fill out the required details. Enter the last name, and confirmation or eTicket number to proceed further. Tap on the “continue” button.
Mobile and online check-in are not available if you are traveling from or to some international destinations.
Check-in at the airport
If you want to check-in for your next flight at the airport, then you can do it in the following ways-
- Go to the self-service kiosk to check-in for your flight. You can also check baggage and print your boarding pass.
- Discover the United Airlines check-in counter and go to the United’s representative.
Passengers are also allowed to check their bags by visiting United Airlines representatives at check-in counters, using ticket counter kiosks, or locating curbside skycaps.
To travel on international flights, scan your passport by visiting an airport kiosk or by using the United Airlines app. If you have already scanned your passport for an international flight, then you are eligible to check-in from the official site of the airline.
Make United Airlines manage booking and use any of the methods to check-in without putting in any extra effort.
Complete Guide of United Airlines Baggage Policy
Options for Carry-on Baggage:-
United Airlines allows one carry-on bag with a maximum dimension of 22 x 35 x 56cm (including handles and wheels if it’s a trolley bag). One personal item of size 22 x 25 x 43 cm is allowed in the flight onboard, and that could be anything: a purse, camera, or utility bag. Basic-economy class flyers can only carry one personal item while other classes can carry one carry-on bag as a plus along with one personal item.
Checked Baggage Allowance:-
In United Airlines flights, your checked bags should fit in a total dimension of 62 inches. The weight limit allowance in the Airline totally depends upon the class of service you are taking
The weight limit by the class of service
- Economy-Class- United Economy – 23 kg
- Business-Class- United Business – 32 kg
United Polaris business class – 32 k
- First-Class- United First – 32 kg
United Polaris first class – 32 kg
The weight limit for MileagePlus status
Premier Silver – 23 kg
Premier Gold – 32 kg
Premier Platinum – 32 kg
Premier 1K – 32 kg
Star Alliance Gold – 32 kg
Choose Your Desired Seat Hassle-Free With United Airlines
Seat selection is the second most burning topic among passengers, after cheap flight tickets. This is one of the convenient features that airlines usually offer to the passengers so that they can complete their journey stress-free. Reserving a seat not just saves your time but also avoids any further hassle of being assigned a random seat. United Airlines provides a seat reservation map through which you can make seat selection and enjoy your journey with ease. There are multiple ways of choosing your desired seat such as either at the time of booking or by visiting the ‘My Trips’ section. Let’s check out the steps in which you can pick your favorite seat.
- Open the web browser and click on the United Airlines official site.
- Move your cursor to the ‘My Trips’ option on the top of the homepage.
- Add the credentials such as the confirmation number and last name to proceed further.
- Wait for the seat options to load and select your favorite seat on the United Airlines flight and enjoy your journey.
- Confirm your seat selection on the next page and make payment for the seat, if it is paid.
In addition to this, you can also choose your seat at the time of check-in for absolutely free. There are multiple ways of check-in options available such as online check-in, mobile check-in and airport check-in. Get the check-in done and pick your favorite seat within the shortest possible time. You can also make a call to the United Airlines reservations phone number +1-860-590-8822 to check the availability of the seat. The airline’s representative will let you know whether your desired seat is available on the flight or not.
Seating Options For United MileagePlus, Premier, and Non-Members
Different seating options are available for United Airlines MileagePlus, Premier, and Non-Members. Therefore, you are advised to select the seat according to your membership.
- If you are a MileagePlus member, then you can get access to plenty of additional benefits that include bonus award miles, fee waivers and discounts, prominent travel services, complimentary upgrades and a lot more.
- Available seating options are Economy Plus, MileagePlusTravel Awards, MileagePlus Upgrade Awards, Premium Cabin Seating offers, PlusPoints Upgrades.
- If you are a premier member, then you can avail lots of perks such as premier upgrades, award miles, and numerous benefits while flying with Star Alliance member airlines.
- You can also take the advantage of complimentary Economy Plus Seating.
- If you are non-member, then you cannot access any of the additional benefits while traveling; however, you can purchase the seat in Economy Plus without any hassle.
See Reference: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/animals.html
Read More : Fly High with United Airlines Low Fare Calendar
Availability of Wi-Fi in United Airlines Flights
Yeah, we understand that while flying in the air, mobile networks are restricted to use but why to worry when you get to experience the best internet stream even in the air. Just pair your device with ‘United Wi-Fi’ and dive into the world of the internet. The non-stop Wi-Fi services of United Airlines are powered by multiple renowned partners depending upon your destination, and the main purpose is to keep you connected no matter the air or the land so that you don’t experience FOMO.
Price of Wi-Fi
The in-flight Wi-Fi services can be purchased at the time of booking, the prices for the same depends upon the route you’re taking or the destination you’re traveling to.
The monthly subscription of the United Airlines Wi-Fi can be pre-purchased by the frequent flyers for a minimal cost of USD49 if traveling between the Americas, but for frequent international flyers, the same values USD69.
Complete Guide of United Airlines Entertainment Policy:
In-flight entertainment options know no limit with the united airlines. The Airline offers TV and Movie streaming services depending upon the class-fare you’re using.
Movies in United Airlines:
United Airlines promises to give you a full entertainment ride and the unique taste of all time blockbuster movies to satisfy your taste buds. Be it Disney movies, Sci-Fi dramas, or Thrilling Horror, you’ll get it all available at your fingertips, So flight boredom is now least of your worries.
TV in United Airlines:
United Airlines allows you to dive into a broad spectrum of classic TV shows as well as modern contemporary series, all available for your personal musings. In-flight tv keeps you from boredom, kills the time-duration, and makes your journey seamless and enjoyable.
Also Read : United Airlines Group Travel
What are the Types of Class Fares in United Airlines:-
Complimentary food and beverages are available in the Economy class of the United Airlines along with the in-house entertainment and Wi-Fi services.
Flyers are not allowed to carry their carry-on baggage; only one personal item can be carried by each passenger.
Basic Economy and Economy Plus Seats! What are they like?
Seating in Basic Economy
Basic Economy cabins are furnished with comfortable enough seats so that resting is easy and relaxing.
Seating in Economy Plus
Economy Plus has the availability of ample legroom of 5 inches extra than basic economy seats.
Business-class seats can be purchased for the journey between the Americas and the Caribbean region.
Facilities in Business Class
The Business-class of United Airlines offers luxury services and relaxed flight experience. Business-class flyers receive the privilege of a premier and early access to their luggage and a relief from the headache of common check-in lanes of the airport; instead, you get a designated lane for check-in. A delicacy of special meals is served by special chefs along with other complimentary perks during your time in the air.
Business-Class Seats! What are they like?
Business-class seats are designed specially so that the travelers could get enough room for work and relax when needed. The Seats are equipped with a six-way adjustable headrest that you can adjust as per your need. A continuous flow of charge is always available for your electrical devices like mobile, cameras and laptops, etc, so that they never run out of the battery. Each seat also has a padded seat cushion to ease the level of your comfort and smoothening of your journey. There‘s also a availability of a granite-topped cocktail table attached in each sitting space that is extendable and allows you to work, eat, and relax easily.
United Airlines First Class
The first-class experience of United Airlines is also known as United First. Studded with 5-star services, best of the amenities, United-First offers you every comfort in your own pocket.
Facilities in First Class
United-First comes with several in-hand perks such as premier check-in, easy entry through security checks, security assurance, and boarding on priority. The flyers get relaxation from the worries of checking their additional bags, as one flyer is allowed to carry two standard-size bags with the prices included in their ticket prices already. The in-flight benefits are also unlimited for First-class flyers, including chef’s delight meals, complimentary pillows, and blankets.
First-Class Seats! What are they like?
United-First seats are equipped with the comfort and luxury of relaxing and are a treat to the flyers. Seats are all donned up in double shaded leather and studded with padded seat cushions. An attached headrest is also available in every seat, which is six-way adjustable and designed for the relaxation of the head. The seats also offer plenty of room for your electronic gizmos and personal items.
Also Read : United Airlines Seat Upgrade
United Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellation Policy of united Airlines-
- If the cancellation is made within one day of booking, you will not have to pay any extra cancellation charges.
- After one day of booking, if you canceled the ticket, you will be charged some nominal charges per your travel class.
- If you have a refundable ticket, you can cancel your ticket within seven days of scheduled flight departure.
- Even if you have a refundable ticket and cancel your ticket within seven days of departure, you will be charged some cancellation charges.
- When you have canceled your flight ticket on the day of the flight departure, your total ticket fare will be fortified. There will be no refund in this case.
- If you have made United Airlines book a flight from a third-party website, you need first to clarify the cancellation policy of that third-party website. That website will be entirely responsible for your cancelation outcome.
Refund Policy of united Airlines –
- Whether you have a refundable or non-refundable ticket, if you have canceled your ticket within 24 hours of your ticket booking, then you can raise a request for a refund from United Airlines.
- If you have canceled your non-refundable ticket after one day of booking, then you will not be able to get any refund.
- For a refundable ticket bearer, you need to cancel your ticket before seven days of scheduled flight departure to raise a request for a refund.
- Without following the terms of the cancellation policy, you will not get the complete refund of your United Airlines flight ticket.
To know more about the cancellation and refund policy of United Airlines, dial United Airlines phone number and connect with the customer service executive. You will get complete details about the policy.
When do You Need to Contact United Airlines Customer Service?
United Airlines is undoubtedly one of the largest passenger carriers based on its sheer connectivity domestically as well as internationally. Millions of passengers made their United Airlines Book a Flight every year. The airline promises to deliver nothing but the best.
As a passenger, one can face several issues regarding air travel. That’s why the phone number of United Airlines has been made available exclusively for the convenience of passengers. The number is vastly used for the purpose of doubts, help, assistance, and difficulties regarding any aspect of air travel. Some of the issues are mentioned below-
It often happens that the travel plan of many passengers changes at the last moments, so the flight needs to be changed too. In that case, it is best to connect to the airline representatives for quick assistance. Air travel experts will guide you as to how changes can be made to your existing booking.
Booking flight tickets is the first and most important part of air travel. Passengers usually don’t face any trouble while making United Airlines reservations due to the user-friendly interface. However, uncertainty is a part of life, and problems can arise anytime. If you are facing any issue while booking flight tickets, then immediately contact the reservations desk of the airline. They will help you to book tickets at much ease.
Everybody travels with some amount of baggage as luggage is an important part of traveling. Sometimes luggage gets interchanged, misplaced, or even stolen. If this happens with you, then you must get in touch with the airport authority for immediate guidance. After this, you should contact the United Airlines customer service for further assistance.
Canceling flight tickets
Ticket cancellation is another major part of air traveling. There may come instances when you need to cancel your whole booking. If any passenger wants to cancel his/her ticket and ask for a refund, then he/she should immediately contact the airline’s phone number for instant assistance regarding the cancellation process.
Customer service is the backbone of the aviation industry. Don’t hesitate to contact the air travel experts of the airline in the hour of need. You can also dial United Airlines phone number +1-860-590-8822 to get the best-discounted rate
What is United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy ?
Is your kid traveling alone? Are you worried about his safety? Well, just opt for United Airlines book a flight process, and stay stress-free about your child’s safety. Delivering a comfortable and safe journey to flyers is the first priority of the airline and it tries hard to fulfill this goal. Once you decide to choose United Airlines for your kid’s trip, rest assured as your baby is in safe hands.
United offers the unaccompanied minor policy especially for its young flyers so that they don’t face any problem in the flight. This special service is applicable to children between 5 to 14 years. Kids will enjoy various perks on the flight like early boarding, free snacks, etc. There are some important points that you must keep in mind before letting your child go alone on the flight. Confirm the United Airlines booking for your child after keeping the following points in mind.
- On connecting flights, this service is not offered.
- Children who are below the age of five years are not permitted to fly as an unaccompanied minor even if an older unaccompanied minor is with them.
- While making a booking on the official website, enter the number of children with their age. Moreover, you can contact the airline executive to confirm the booking for your child.
- Please make sure that your child has the list of important phone numbers in case he needs to call an adult.
- After confirming the United Airlines booking for your kid, interact with him about the security, boarding, etc.
- Don’t forget to pack some games for your child to keep him entertained on the flight.
- A flight attendant will take special care of your child as he will take your kid to his seat and will explain safety features to him.
What is United Airlines Pet Policy?
Don’t you like to leave your furry friend at home while traveling to the final destination? If so, initiate the United Airlines book a flight procedure and take your buddy with you on the flight. United is a very polite airline and it takes passengers’ concerns into mind. It always strives to provide what you need on the flight. The airline permits domesticated dogs and cats in the cabin. They can travel in a carrier that must be fit under the seat in your front. The pet’s kennel is an addition and can be brought with the carry-on baggage. There are some terms and conditions associated with this policy. Let’s explore these guidelines.
- Kittens and puppies should be at least four months old to travel on the flight.
- With unaccompanied minors, pets are not allowed.
- Make sure that your pet feels comfortable in its kennel. It should be large enough so that your pet can stand properly in it. Give a call on the United Airlines phone number +1-860-590-8822 to know anything about the airline’s pet policy.
- Only one pet can fly in one pet kennel.
- You will be needing some documents for traveling with pets. Make sure to keep those documents handy.
- Don’t forget to inform the airline about your pet ahead of time.
- Check-in with your pet after arriving at the airport with the help of the customer service representative of the airline.
What is United Airlines Infant Policy ?
Traveling with infants? Well, it can be exciting but unpredictable for you. It can bring up some unexpected challenges if you haven’t done proper planning. United Airlines understands this thing and therefore offers a comprehensive infant policy. Before taking your kids on the flight, make sure to know all the guidelines for a hassle-free and smooth journey.
You must be wondering about various things; read further to clear all your doubts. To book flight tickets with your infant, call on the United Airlines phone number +1-860-590-8822. The airline’s executives will help with all the policies, so you have a stress-free experience.
Important points to note
- If you are flying with an infant, you can bring the following items on the flight in addition to the personal item and carry-on bag.
- Government-approved child seat
- Breast pump and milk
- Diaper bag
- Compact folding stroller
- For one child, one car seat is permitted on the flight for free. In addition to this, a folding wagon or a stroller is also allowed.
- Children up to 24 months don’t require to have their own seats. Make sure to inform the airline through the United Airlines customer service number +1-860-590-8822 that you are flying with an infant.
- Passengers who are traveling to any international destination will have to pay 10% of their fare for infants.
- One adult can travel with one lap infant only.
- Travelers must be 18 years to fly with a lap infant.
- Infants younger than seven days can’t travel on the flight.
Keep all these points in your mind and have a pleasant flight experience.
Fly with flexibility with United Airlines Change Policy!
Want to adjust your travel plans courtesy of the sudden change? Well, fret not as United Airlines offers a dedicated change policy for its passengers’ convenience. If you have already made United Airlines reservations, you can change it later on with no additional effort. The airline knows that plans can change, and therefore it provides a 24-hour flexible booking policy. It gives you as much time as possible to plan a trip. Here are some essential guidelines associated with the change policy of the airline.
- You can change your scheduled flight within 24 hours of the initial booking without any additional cost.
- You can change your flight through the manage booking option of United Airlines. However, United Airlines contact number is also available to avail exports’ assistance regarding the process.
- If your flight is not eligible for change, the airline will inform you through the message.
- Please note that if your new flight is more expensive than the previous one, then you will be charged with the difference.
- Passengers of Basic Economy can’t change their scheduled flight.
- Travelers are even allowed to change an individual traveler’s path if multiple passengers are included in the booking.
Still, have questions? Reach out to the airline representative through United Airlines reservations phone number and avail instant assistance.
Steps to change your flight online
- Go to the official United Airlines website.
- Find out the “My trips” tab and click on it.
- Now, enter the confirmation number and the last name of the flyer.
- Lastly, click on the “Search” button to fetch the details of your booking.
- After that, click on the “change flight” tab and enter the required information to confirm your change.
See More : United Airlines Flight Change Policy
Fly on budget with United Airlines Vacation Packages!
Are vacation packages your first preference rather than booking flight tickets only? If so, go to the official website of the airline and check out the available vacation packages. There is no shortage of exceptional vacation packages with United Airlines, and you are free to pick your desired one. Everyone has their own preferences, and to customize a package accordingly, dial the United Airlines vacation packages phone number. Share your requirements with the assigned executive and book packages at much ease. Different types of packages available on the official site are mentioned below.
- All-inclusive vacation packages – Everything is covered in these packages as you deserve it all.
- Skiing Specials – Ski-lovers can book custom-made ski vacation packages from the United Vacations.
- Family Vacation packages – To spend quality time with your loved ones, purchase these packages.
- Honeymoon Vacation packages – Book these vacation packages and discover true romance with your near and dear ones.
- Group Getaways – These vacation packages are the best option for flyers traveling with their group of friends.
In addition to this, various other packages are also available. Call United Airlines phone number to book your desired package.
United Airlines Manage Booking
If you want to make any changes or modifications to your United Airlines Reservations, then “Manage Booking” will be the option that can help you. If you want to know United Airlines’ process manage booking, follow the below-given points.
Have a look,
- Firstly, you need to open the official United Airlines site on your laptop or smartphone.
- After that, you have to log into your account.
- Now you need to click on the “Manage Booking” option.
- Then you will see the list of your present and past bookings.
- You need to select the booking in which you want to make changes or any modifications.
- After completing the modifications or changes, confirm it and pay for the changes (if required).
- At last, you will get an email about the details of your changes and updated booking details with payment info.
You can also dial the United Airlines customer service number to connect with the customer service executive of United Airlines and take help to manage your flight booking. The professional executive will provide the details of the steps you have to follow to initiate your managing process. You can also directly ask the representative to make certain changes or modifications to your flight ticket reservation. You only have to provide your booking number and your last name of your specific reservation. The customer service representative will guide you and initiate the process to make changes or modifications to your flight ticket reservation. To complete the process, you only have to pay the charges of the changes done in your flight ticket.
About the United Airlines
History: Being one of the most notable airlines in the USA, United Airlines has taken the aviation industry by storm. Currently, it is operating its flight services to more than 342 destinations and has a fleet size of 827. The incredible history of the Airline dates back to 1926 when it was founded as Varney Air Lines by Walter Varney in Boise. United is one of the oldest airlines across the globe, which is still in service. It was formed after the fusion of several airlines in the late 1920s.
Founded on April 6, 1926, United Airlines commenced its first operation on March 28, 1931. The airline has eight major hubs and Chicago-O’Hare is the largest among all. It is one of the founding members of Star Alliance, which is the largest airline alliance around the world.
Employees: As of December 2019 statistics, 96,000 employees work in United Airlines.
Parent Company: United Continental Holdings.
Chairman: Veteran transportation and public officer, Jane F. Garvey currently holds the title of “Chairman” in United Continental Holdings.
CEO: Oscar Munoz is the current CEO of the world’s third-largest Airline – “United.” Previously, he was serving as a member of the board of directors of United Continental Holdings.
Headquarters: The headquarters of the Airline is located in Chicago, Illinois.
Present: Holding the title of the third-largest Airline in the world, United Airlines is one of the major air carriers of the United States of America, which flies to various destinations throughout North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America and commences 4800 daily departures with the help of its extensive fleet of 950 aircraft.
It is undoubtedly one of the best airlines to choose from if you are traveling to/from the USA. Those expecting luxurious experiences all through their flight that too at low airfares, would definitely be delighted after traveling on this eminent American air carrier, as it offers a huge array of options available at pocket-friendly fares. You can know more information through United Airlines customer service number +1-860-590-8822 help-desk.
Important Facts about United Airlines
- United Airlines was the first Airline to fly to all 50 states of the United States of America.
- It was the first US-based Airline to use Bio fuel.
- Continental Airlines is now part of United Airlines. It declared a merger with United Airlines in the year 2010.
- It is also one of the founding members of Star Alliance along with Lufthansa, Air Canada, SAS, and Thai International.
- Initially United was part of Boeing.
Awards and Acknowledgements
- Air Transport World awarded United Airlines with the title of Eco-Airline of the Year in the year 2017.
- It was also honored with the title of Airline of the Year by International Flight Services Association (IFSA)
- The Airline holds the title of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality Award.”
- Chicago O’Hare United Polaris lounge holds the title of “Best Business Class Lounge in the United States.”
Flight Hubs of the United Airlines:
The Airline has eight total hubs throughout the United States so that you can carefully consider your route before booking a plane ticket.
Chicago O’Hare International Airport is the Main Hub for United Airlines. Besides that Denver International Airport, LAX Airport (Los Angeles), Bush Intercontinental Airport (Houston), SFO Airport (San Francisco), Dulles International Airport (Washington DC), Newark Liberty International Airport (Newark), Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport (Guam) are some other hubs for United Airlines.
Operation Hubs of United Airlines
- Chicago–O’Hare (ORD) – 36 million passengers flies from O’Hare annually
- Denver International Airport (DEN) – 25.9 million passengers fly annually
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) – 33.5 million passengers fly annually
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)- 10 million passengers fly annually
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) -22 million passengers fly annually
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) – 28.5 million passengers fly annually
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) -14 million passengers fly annually
Top Destinations Served by United Airlines (UA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- London (LON)
- Manchester (MHT)
- Melbourne (MEL)
- New York (NYC)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Paris (PAR)
- San Francisco (SFO)
As it is impossible to mention the entire popular destination operated by United Airlines, we recommend you contacting the designated representative of the airline for more information on destination served and number of flights operated to the city you want to visit. United Airlines Telefono +1-860-590-8822 is a dedicated helpline number made available for the travelers across the world so that one can avail information about the airline anytime as per their preferences.
Popular International Routes Served by United Airlines
- Denver, CO, US (DEN) to London, GB (LHR – Heathrow)
- Houston, TX, US (IAH – Intercontinental) to Sydney, NSW, AU (SYD)
- New York/Newark, NJ, US (EWR – Liberty) to Porto, PT (OPO)
- New York/Newark, NJ, US (EWR – Liberty) to Reykjavik, IS (KEF)
- San Francisco, CA, US (SFO) to Pipette, PF (PPT)
- San Francisco, CA, US (SFO) to Zurich, CH (ZRH)
- Washington, DC, US (IAD – Dulles) to Edinburgh, GB (EDI)
Popular Domestic Routes Served by United Airlines
- Chicago, IL, US (ORD – O’Hare) to Wilmington, NC, US (ILM)
- Denver, CO, US (DEN) to Norfolk, VA, US (ORF)
- Los Angeles, CA, US (LAX) to Missoula, MT, US (MSO)
- San Francisco, CA, US (SFO) to Madison, WI, US (MSN)
- New York/Newark, NJ, US (EWR – Liberty) to Presque Isle, ME, US (PQI)
- Los Angeles, CA, US (LAX) to Kalispell, MT, US (FCA)
- Los Angeles, CA, US (LAX) to Eureka, CA, US (ACV)
New Routes Introduced/Announced by United Airlines
- United Airlines has announced to operate four daily nonstop flights to Tokyo Haneda Airport (HND) from its hub including Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) by 2020.
- 9th Daily nonstop flight from Denver to Frankfurt
- Now passengers would be able to fly on the first-ever nonstop flight between New York/Newark and Cape Town from December 2019.
- Two Daily Flights between New York/Newark and Shanghai
United Airlines Fleet Size
As of 2018 statistics, United has a fleet of 779 aircraft that includes Airbus A319-100, Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 737-900ER, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A350-900, Boeing 737 MAX 9, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 787-8, Boeing 787-9, Boeing 737 MAX 10, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 757-300, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 767-400ER, Boeing 777-200, Boeing 777-200ER, and Boeing 787-10.
United Airlines Seat Selection
As a passenger-centric airline, United Airlines allows its valuable passengers to choose their preferred seats while making the booking or after completing the booking (terms and conditions apply). So, if you are planning to fly with United Airlines, then you need to know about the types of seat available in your flight:
- Polaris Business Class and First Class
These classes are the latest cabin options for the passengers by United Airlines. In this travel class, you will experience the next level of premium travel class. You will have varieties of facilities in these Polaris classes. You can dial the United Airlines phone number to know more details about the classes.
- United First
This specific cabin class will offer a premium range of facilities to its consumer. You will get extra seat space with two free checked baggage, etc to make your travel easy. You can also get in-flight entertainment facilities that include both audio and video.
- United Business
This travel class will also offer the best travel facilities as compared to other airlines. You will get complimentary meals, access to the United Club, quicker security and beverages. This will be a premium cabin that offers private facilities to make your travel amazing.
- Economy Plus
Here in this travel class, you will get spacious seats with extra leg rooms to make your travel comfortable. You can also request for the seat upgrade from this class. You only need to dial the United Airlines customer service number and connect with the customer service representative for the service.
- Economy Class
You can select your seats as per your preference in this class while completing the booking. For more service, you can request an upgrade to Economy Plus.
- Basic Economy
This is the lowest fare travel class of United Airlines. You are not allowed to select your seats. The airline will assign you a seat by default for your journey.
How to make seat selection on United Airlines?
- For seat selection, you need to first log into the official website.
- While making the booking, you will get the option to select your seat.
- Choose your desired seat and complete the booking process.
- Pay for your flight booking and you are good to go.
You can also call United Airlines Reservations number to help the customer service representative select your desired seat.
Other Related Airlines Links
United Airlines Economy Flight Reviews
Frequently Asked Question by Passengers
For hassle free check-in to boarding your upcoming United flights, you need to reach the airport, at least one and a half hours prior to boarding. As stated before by the airline, the passengers are required to check-in 30 min before the scheduled departure and for international passengers; the check-in process is carried out 1 hour before the scheduled departure. To avoid any last minute hassle, be on time. For more precise information, we recommend you contacting United customer representatives through United Airlines Phone number +1-860-590-8822.
When you book United flights for your upcoming trip, you are provided with the confirmation number. You can use that unique confirmation number provided to you by the airline to check the status of your flight booking. If you have made booking directly through airline; then you can check your existing reservation as well as past bookings in your United Customer Account. However, in case you have booked through any travel agent, we recommend contacting booking agents of the airline through United Airlines Reservation phone number +1-860-590-8822.
You can cancel your reservation either online or by phone. In case, you are unable to cancel your existing booking; you can contact United agents by dialing their exclusive United Airlines Booking number and ask them to cancel your reservation. They will provide you with detailed information and your eligibility for refunds.
For bookings, you can search for flight tickets online. However, you need help to get your booking done; we suggest you contact the reservation agent through the dedicated United Airlines Booking number +1-860-590-8822, which is reachable round the clock to provide customers with hassle-free booking experience.
United Airlines provides you with leeway to choose the preferred seat as your choice. However, in case, you need to make any changes to your seat assignment; then you need to contact the United representative by calling on 24/7 dedicated United Airlines Reservations number +1-860-590-8822.
Yes, United Airlines have made available an exclusive United Airlines helpline Phone number +1-860-590-8822 specifically for catering lost and found complaints filed by the passengers. Just provide the agents with the required details over the phone, you will get a unique tracking number through email. They will put all possible effort to find your lost items or baggage, as they always strive to keep up the customer expectations.
The customer service numbers vary by country. So, we recommend checking the official website of United Airlines and look for the specific helpline number based on your country. The airline has 48 exclusive contact numbers for 48 different countries across the world. So, in an hour of need, dial United Airlines Customer Service Number +1-860-590-8822 specific to your native country and avail help related to your existing or upcoming flight booking. The phone lines remain open round the clock to offer prompt assistance to the United passengers.
If you are purchasing a refundable ticket from United Airlines, you can cancel it anytime without any penalty. With refundable tickets, you are eligible to get a refund as the original price of the ticket. Keep in mind that fares of refundable tickets are more than the non-refundable tickets.
For hassle free check-in to boarding your upcoming United flights, you need to reach the airport, at least one and a half hours prior to boarding. As stated before by the airline, the passengers are required to check-in 30 min before the scheduled departure and for international passengers; the check-in process is carried out 1 hour before the scheduled departure. To avoid any last minute hassle, be on time. For more precise information, we recommend you contacting United customer representatives through United Airlines Phone number.
Unaccompanied minors do have seat assignments. If you want to receive a seat assignment for an unaccompanied minor, you are required to call on the customer service center of United Airlines. You can ask for the seat assignment for young flyers after their United Airlines reservations is completed, and you have also paid the unaccompanied minor fee. To know more details about this, navigate to the “Children Travelling Alone” page on the United Airlines official site.
If any passenger is buying the Basic Economy ticket, then he/she will not receive a complimentary seat assignment. They are eligible to choose their preferred seat while making reservations or up until check-in opens. Passengers of the Basic Economy can purchase advanced seat assignments to reserve their seats in advance. If they don’t buy an advance seat assignment, then they will be assigned a seat prior to their boarding. Passengers are not allowed to change their seats once it has been assigned.
If you find that your luggage has been damaged, then don’t delay a moment and report all the damaged items to the airport authority before leaving the airport. Passengers are suggested to complain about their damaged items within 24 hours of arrival if scheduled flight is within or between the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the United States. If you are flying on an international flight and you find that your luggage is damaged, you are required to complain about it within seven days of the arrival.
Damaged items will be inspected by the United Airline’s personnel at the airport. They are responsible for the final solution to your damage claim
Saver Awards – These Awards are subject to capacity control and have limited availability. These awards can be book with fewer miles as compared to the Everyday Awards.
Everyday Awards – These awards provide expanded availability on flights operated by Copa Airlines, United Express, and United Airlines. These are also subject to capacity controls. Everyday Awards offer pricing that differs from flight to flight.
Eligible United MileagePlus Chase cardholders and MileagePlus Premier® members have the advantage of booking Everyday Awards for flights operated by United Airlines and United Express without capacity controls. These members can book an Everyday Award without any restriction if there is a seat available. Even the available seat is the last one on the flight, they have the priority to book it.
Your boarding group will differ on trans-Atlantic flights. On all other flights, all passengers with a Basic Economy ticket will be the last boarding group except for companion traveling on the same booking, MileagePlus Premier Member, a Star Alliance Gold member, or a primary cardholder of a qualifying MileagePlus credit card.
Passengers who are travelling in the United Economy with checked bags weighing up to 32 kilograms or 70 pounds will be charged $100 per item or bag depending upon the destination. Bags which are weighing more than 32 kilograms or 70 pounds but less than 45 kilograms or 100 pounds will be charged $200 per item or bag, depending upon the destination.
These charges are in addition to any payment assessed for oversized or additional bags. Checked bags weighing more than 45 kilograms or 100 pounds will not be accepted by United Airlines. If you want to know more information about this, visit the “checked baggage” page on the official site of the airline.
No, you can’t do this. Once the flight ticket has been issued, the name of the passenger on the ticket may not be changed. This ticket may not be used by anyone else. If you want to change the name of the passenger on the ticket, you must cancel your United Airlines reservations and create a new one in the appropriate name. You have to pay applicable redeposit fees.
You can request mileage credit for flights operated by United Airlines flown in the six months or 12 months before starting your membership if you are a new member. Passengers are also allowed to request mileage credit for partner flights of the airline or hotel $ car reservations. If you want to know every detail about requesting mileage credit, visit the page of “Requesting Mileage Credit” on the official site of United Airlines. While requesting mileage credit, you will need to submit certain documents along with your address, name, a daytime phone number, and MileagePlus account number.
Most of the schedule changes are minor that will not affect your travel plan, but if that happens with you, then other flight options are also available.
If you want to explore other options, then you must know who to contact for assistance if there is a schedule change in your flight. It depends on how you have made the booking on your flight-
- Book directly with United Airlines
If you have made a reservation directly from the United Airlines official site, mobile app, or by phone number of the airline, then you can be updated to your itinerary through the “Manage Reservations” page. You will be provided with the option to accept the changes online.
If these schedule changes don’t suit your travel plans, then contact the customer service of the airline and learn about the rebooking policy.
- Book through an airline other than United, travel website, and a travel agency
If you have made a reservation with any of these options, then you will receive a notification of the schedule change from them. Get in touch with them if you need any guidance regarding your United Airlines reservations.
Choosing seats on your flight is one of the most important things you can do while making United Airlines Reservations. Advance seat selection not just ensures that you and your family sit together but also offers you superior flying experience. There are multiple seating options available if you book United Airlines flights, ranges from the bulkhead, window, aisle, seat with extra legroom and many more. You can pick your favorite seat and complete your trip in a pleasurable manner. Now, here the question arises: when is seat selection preferable and how to pick your desired seat? To resolve all your issues, we have mentioned a complete guide that covers all you need to know about the United Airlines seat selection procedure.
Download the airline’s mobile app and get it installed to make United Airlines Reservations. This app is easy to use and safe to download. In addition to this, it is available for free and offers plenty of benefits such as air tickets booking, cancel flights, check the flight status, track the missing baggage and a lot more.
A person can book online tickets for up to 8 passengers at a time. If you want to make a booking for more than eight pax, you can call the united airlines helpline number
For receiving free checked baggage, you must use your credit card for online booking and apply the MileagePlus number for the making of the reservations.
You can make a United Airlines reservation for up to 330 days in advance before the actual departure date.
For the Basic economy cabin, United airlines don’t allow seat selection at the time of reservation. However, you can get the desired seat at the time of the flight check-in.
Passengers can now check-in online using United Airlines’ official website or United Airlines mobile app.
United Airlines Reservations International Phone Number
|United Airlines USA & Canada||1-800-323-0170|
|United Airlines Cantonese||1-800-551-0943|
|United Airlines Dutch||1-800-225-8612|
|United Airlines German||1-800-537-2999|
|United Airlines Italian||1-800-537-8885|
|United Airlines Japanese||1-800-537-3366|
|United Airlines Korean||1-800-825-2136|
|United Airlines Mandarin||1-800-551-3062|
|United Airlines Portuguese||1-800-323-5359|
|United Airlines Spanish||1-800-426-5561|
|United Airlines Africa Reservations||27)
|United Airlines Indonesia||62-21-837-80-607
|United Airlines Japan||(81)-3-6732-5011
|United Airlines Malaysia||603-2143-1433|
|United Airlines Mongolia||976-11-331390
|United Airlines Nepal||977-1-4-220245|
|United Airlines China||400
400 883 4288
|United Airlines Hong Kong||852-2810-4888|
|United Airlines Philippines||63-2-884-8272
|United Airlines Reservations Singapore||63-2-818-8701|
|United Airlines South Korea||02-751-0300|
|United Airlines Taiwan||886-2-2325-8868|
|United Airlines Thailand||662-652-6087-88|
|United Airlines Vietnam||662-652-6087-88
|United Airlines Australia||1
300 651 815
1300 737 640
|United Airlines Reservations New Zealand||0800-747-400
0800 673 5937
|United Airlines Antigua and Barbuda||800-231-0856|
|United Airlines Aruba||800-1507|
|United Airlines Bahamas||1 (800-864-8331)|
|United Airlines Bermuda||800-231-0856|
|United Airlines Bonaire||1
|United Airlines Cayman Islands||800-231-0856|
|United Airlines Cuba||119-1-847-700-2822
|United Airlines Curacao||1 (001-800-864-8331)|
|United Airlines Dominican Republic||809-262-1060
|United Airlines Jamaica||1 (800-864-8331)|
|United Airlines Puerto Rico||1 (800-864-8331)|
|United Airlines St. Lucia||1 (800-864-8331)|
|United Airlines St. Kitts||1 (800-864-8331)|
|United Airlines St. Maarten||1 (001-800-864-8331)|
|United Airlines Trinidad and Tobago||800-461-2744|
|United Airlines Turks and Caicos||1 (800-864-8331)|
|United Airlines U.S. Virgin Islands||800-231-0856|
|United Airlines Reservations Argentina||11-5198-1441
|United Airlines Belize||0800-266-3822
|United Airlines Brazil||0800-16
|United Airlines Chile||800-395-425|
|United Airlines Colombia||01-800-944-0219|
|United Airlines Costa Rica||0800-044-0005|
|United Airlines Ecuador||1-800-222-333
|United Airlines El Salvador||800-6153,503-2-207-2040|
|United Airlines Guatemala||1-801-81-26684
|United Airlines Honduras
San Pedro Sula
|United Airlines Nicaragua||(505)
|United Airlines Panama||00-800-044-0001
|United Airlines Paraguay||595-2161-2319
|United Airlines Peru||511-712-9230
|United Airlines Uruguay||598-2628-1480|
|United Airlines Venezuela||0800-100-3198|
|United Airlines Belgium||02-2-0088-68
|United Airlines Czech Republic||800-050460
|United Airlines Denmark||7012-6233|
|United Airlines Finland||358-800-96070|
|United Airlines France||01-71-23-03-35
|United Airlines Germany||06950-985-051
|United Airlines Greece||00-800-441-4-3592
|United Airlines Iceland||800-4150|
|United Airlines Italy Milan||02-6963-3256
|United Airlines Italy Rome||06-66-05-3030
|United Airlines Ireland||1890-925-252
|United Airlines Luxembourg||02
|United Airlines Netherlands||020-346-93-81
|United Airlines Norway||810-03-630|
|United Airlines Portugal||21-415-9102|
|United Airlines Russian Federation||7-495-9800882|
|United Airlines Spain||900-813-996|
|United Airlines Sweden||08-585-36954
|United Airlines Switzerland||022-417-72-80
|United Airlines Turkey||0212-334-2920|
|United Airlines Reservations United Kingdom||0845-607-6760
|United Airlines Bangladesh||880-2-9565380
|United Airlines India Chennai||91-044-24330211
|United Airlines Delhi||91-124-4315500|
|United Airlines Kolkata||91-033-22890440
|United Airlines Mumbai||91-022-40908000|
|United Airlines Pakistan Islamabad||92-51-2206704
|United Airlines Karachi||922-1-5680970|
|United Airlines Lahore||92-42-6312136
|United Airlines Sri Lanka||9411-2661703
|United Airlines Mexico||5-283-5500
|United Airlines Querétaro||52-442-220-5087|
|United Airlines Micronesia and the Mid-Pacific Chuuk (Truk)
|United Airlines Guam||(1-800-864-8331)
|United Airlines Marshall Islands
|United Airlines Palau||(680) 488-2448
|United Airlines Middle East Israel||1-809-344-363|
|United Airlines Kuwait||965-2295-8900|
|United Airlines Qatar||00-800-1000-21|
|United Airlines Saudi Arabia||009
|United Airlines United Arab Emirates||971-08000-441-5492|
|United Airlines Tahiti||00-1-847-427-4189|
|United Airlines U.S. and Canada departure information||1-800-824-6200|
|United Airlines Product Services||1-888-854-3899
United Airlines Mileage Program Review
- See More United Airlines Official site
- United Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_Airlines
- See More on United Twitter Profile
- See More on United Facebook Page
- See More on United Youtube Profile
Submit your review
I have been traveling with United Airlines for many years and it is my favorite airline. I don’t have any complaints. I have traveled with all major airlines, but trust me no airline can beat the comfort United offers. This time I took a United flight from Atlanta to New York and as usual I had a great flight experience. As soon as I boarded the flight, a flight attendant came to me for helping me in stowing bags. She also gave me hand sanitizer for extra safety. After some time, I got snacks and beverages that were very delicious. I had a great flight. Highly recommended!
I needed book tickets for my family trip in this way, I analyzed the ticket costs and administrations and offices contributions of various carriers. In the wake of doing the entirety of my correlation and examination, I found that the unified carriers ticket costs were modest and they were offering all the normal administrations and offices when contrasted with others. I booked my tickets online with joined carriers and furthermore got an unforeseen gathering booking markdown. I and my family arrived at the air terminal early and the staff individuals from United carriers were considerate and accommodating enough to let us registration early. We were offered with complimentary dinners and beverages during the flight, joined Airlines additionally deal with the amusement part for the travelers. Everything was over my desires and my family content with the administrations and friendliness of United carriers. I was cheerfully happy with my selection of Airlines.
I booked a one way ticket that was under $120 from LAX to JFK a week or so ago to fly out last Monday. I booked this ticket through United Airlines reservations phone number. That's why I highly recommend United Airlines phone number for ticket booking because of my experience with an agent over the phone. They are very professional and gave me great deals and discounts on ticket booking.